While you technically don't need anything to successfully breastfeed besides you and your baby, there are SOME products that'll make things easier for you and a lot more comfortable. Here are some of our FAVORITE products that we've tried and tested and always recommend!
Note: The following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
3-in 1 reusable hot & cold gel therapy pads
- Freeze for nipple pain relief and engorgement
- Use warm to soothe symptoms of plugged ducts and mastitis
- Also use warm to encourage letdowns during pumping + breastfeeding
- Comes with 2 fabric covers
Whip up a batch of lactation cookies at home!
- Contains a trio of healthy-milk boosting ingredients (oats, brewers yeast + flax seed)
- Super yummy (we LOVE them!) and easy-to-make
- Makes 24 cookies
Express milk hands-free while you're breastfeeding on the other side
- Get more milk for your freezer with virtually no effort!
- Requires no cords, batteries, or assembly
- Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do all the work
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to use + clean
Strongest bags on the market
- We've tested them all and these bags are the LEAST likely to leak!
- Has a double seal
Avoid nipple confusion with this award-winning bottle
- 2 anti-colic vents to eliminate air intake
- Easy to clean + dishwasher safe
- Slow flow to help with breast-to-bottle transition
Holds your shirt up while breastfeeding or pumping
- Turns any shirt into a nursing shirt
- Avoid neck strain from holding shirt up while feeding
- Helpful so your shirt doesn't cover baby's face